Let’s be real: Gift shopping is HARD. Who hasn’t bought a large shirt for their self-proclaimed medium mom or completely missed the mark with a not-so-thoughtful gift (read: digital scale) for their significant other?
Well, if you were thinking of getting us something (aww, you shouldn’t have!), we do have a whole list of gifts in mind. And lucky you: If you have any caffeine-crazed loved ones on your gift shopping list, this should totally have you covered too!
1. Chemex. Consider a Chemex one of the fastest ways to a coffee aficionado’s heart…though it’s not the fastest way to brew a cup ‘o joe. But that’s actually a good thing. This drip coffee brewer produces a significantly less bitter cup, so much so that your Chemex-brewed coffee can be reheated and refrigerated without sacrificing flavor. (Plus, isn’t it pretty?)
2. Monkey mug. Honestly, who could drink coffee out of this silly mug in the morning and not start the day in a good mood?
3. Hudson Bay Blanket. What goes better with coffee than a nice, long lounge sesh? Now the coffee lover in your life can snuggle in style with a classic, oh-so-soft Hudson Bay Blanket.
4. Saxbys gift card. 1) How could we create a gift guide and not mention our gift cards 2) Right now you can get $30 gift cards for just $25 (aka you get $5 extra, on us).
5. Tea time measuring cups. Now, let’s not leave the tea lovers out of this. Not only are these tea-themed measuring cups handy, they’re also adorable enough to leave out on the counter (especially convenient if your gift-ee is short on cabinet space).
6. Find Momo coffee table book. Think Where’s Waldo for grown-ups, except a border collie stands in for the man in the striped shirt. Even if Momo escapes you, you’ll appreciate the photography.